"The 10 Degree Split on an Egg, The Devil's wake, Hunger, H2o, 4D time and Three Dimensional space with a 2D plane, He1, 1.0II1.0, R -->r over the lim thing = a little and big and little and big t i + Gg + Ee + Ss + AO, those two circles on differentiation, the letter D and the apostrophe, atrition vectoring, 4010040.; . an interesting point: (I am copying this from paper) about the big dipper, the 90 degree angle, Orion's belt, the North Star, Alpha Centuri and 5 degrees, the letter V minus one is evil for doing so when it is not good, up vs. out, the recognizant Right in terms of a root direction and sex." ... the devil's stair case and self control and law."
I. Freedom from the fears of others.
a. True account of a true warrior
II. D Math and the Hades Firm Co.
a. Military Applications
b. Soldiers
c. Primary mission
III. Despymbology and Justice and Fairness for all
a. Bombastic Vs. Audacious and the Boistrous
b. Flagracny foolishness and flamboyent Vs. Stereotypical Tyrananices
c. See
d. Double D Square and Auger Ouger debacle
Friday, January 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
On a ten degree angle on a triangle you can create a 1 a H an I an
i a point a T a t a J a j and use Cc as a constant. By putting a ten
degree angle to define a distance from one point to another where
the wrist of Jesus Christ may have been on the cross in reference to
say the arc of the curvature of the earth and the eliptical orbits of
our solar system, we begin to articualte a map of space having been
vibrated in fourth dimesional physics creating an oscilation of light.
The curvature of an airplane wing for instance would create the mounds
or tiles you see on photos of the sun, where curvature measurements
can also be taken where self control could be represented by a grid
intersection (|_) and a niniety degree rotation curve disseminating
a final position of say two parrell lines instead of a simple right
angle. Courage with cowardice as a limitation equals lots of little
things, human life itself, eternity and salvation and the alpha and
omega... of course diffrentiation... anybody seen those guys on T.V.
with black pupils instead of eyes with atleast a sight of morning rays
on them? I like the name Dumbass Dave Square, it helped me learn more
about myself and what it means to be more then math and smart-kid
systemic accomplishment(s) plus the little d' thing come-on! I
remember this Doctor of Sciene that put "Dragon snot" on me tummy as a
boy. His stomach used to grumble all the time very loudly it seemed
at times but it usually showed the rest of him to be at jsut that.
It seems to me if I curled my torso forward today while I was sitting
down and did this right when my stomach growled with a nano time d'
and it corrualted with mechanized movement on the street acoustically
... Let me put it this way, Helium is the second lightest and Hydro-
gen is the smallest weight
known to relative measurements of movement in terms of public knowledge
and the lightest particle sized up let's say. If their were one
direction of particle flow given the particle type was a Var say
X, in theory water itself traveling through time would be one way to
give X an applicable creating the three dimesional illusion of space,
with space itself an oscilation of light on a 2D time interflow. The
curvature of the oscilation begins to define the shape of three
dimesional particle physics while the light itself would have to have
(in theory) already taken a line of induced travel. THis vector of
light thereby becomes a viable parrarell for all questions of direction
in terms of an Ans actually being there instead of randomized
accord of such things.
On a ten degree angle on a triangle you can create a 1 a H an I an
i a point a T a t a J a j and use Cc as a constant. By putting a ten
degree angle to define a distance from one point to another where
the wrist of Jesus Christ may have been on the cross in reference to
say the arc of the curvature of the earth and the eliptical orbits of
our solar system, we begin to articualte a map of space having been
vibrated in fourth dimesional physics creating an oscilation of light.
The curvature of an airplane wing for instance would create the mounds
or tiles you see on photos of the sun, where curvature measurements
can also be taken where self control could be represented by a grid
intersection (|_) and a niniety degree rotation curve disseminating
a final position of say two parrell lines instead of a simple right
angle. Courage with cowardice as a limitation equals lots of little
things, human life itself, eternity and salvation and the alpha and
omega... of course diffrentiation... anybody seen those guys on T.V.
with black pupils instead of eyes with atleast a sight of morning rays
on them? I like the name Dumbass Dave Square, it helped me learn more
about myself and what it means to be more then math and smart-kid
systemic accomplishment(s) plus the little d' thing come-on! I
remember this Doctor of Sciene that put "Dragon snot" on me tummy as a
boy. His stomach used to grumble all the time very loudly it seemed
at times but it usually showed the rest of him to be at jsut that.
It seems to me if I curled my torso forward today while I was sitting
down and did this right when my stomach growled with a nano time d'
and it corrualted with mechanized movement on the street acoustically
... Let me put it this way, Helium is the second lightest and Hydro-
gen is the smallest weight
known to relative measurements of movement in terms of public knowledge
and the lightest particle sized up let's say. If their were one
direction of particle flow given the particle type was a Var say
X, in theory water itself traveling through time would be one way to
give X an applicable creating the three dimesional illusion of space,
with space itself an oscilation of light on a 2D time interflow. The
curvature of the oscilation begins to define the shape of three
dimesional particle physics while the light itself would have to have
(in theory) already taken a line of induced travel. THis vector of
light thereby becomes a viable parrarell for all questions of direction
in terms of an Ans actually being there instead of randomized
accord of such things. Therefor I propose a 4010040 and 80 degree bias
of geometry to help create definition in infinite mathematics. Where
the uppeer left portion of 1 itself could be considered a ten degree
bend for instance... I noticed the big dipper had consistancies to this
type geometrical aspecting, with Alpha Centuri being a Y shape and
other stuff as well, it waws interesting really, though those aren't
vodoo bones those are a part of God's Universe, and if you don't stop
with the V nonsense, for one and all that...
Say instead of trying to discover up we discover out instead? The
perception of one that believes from birth there are indeed to some
perhaps a two point cycle that bothers U, (mo courage forever
savior)... nevermind... there are such natural consequences in
physiology such as vasting that in one sense imply to me all things
are possible.
I think if you had a spiral and drew a straight line that curved
to connect to a particular link on the spiral it would become
asonine at some point to one's self
or people to propose one's self as unidentifiable."
It also seems to me if you took a ten degree angle and a point and called the point "X" with three bubbles intersecting into one combined area this area defined as "X" would serve as reference in (x,y,z,n) grids. Now, NOR!...
Now, say this web is three part idiosycratized where there is a. White Light and adulteration b. acoustical oscilation c. I forget, let's say a shadow for now
When projected onto the recognizance of mankind himself it raises the question was it projected or is there a defined source of reference.
Auger Ouger
I think it would be neat to build an airplane that has a ten degree airfoil and all energy proplellents find consistency in infinite math by biasing the wing and it's lift to figuratively provide means of measurement for particle flow, where force itself is a measure of energy based around a consitent kinetic caused in one sense by man.
/\_ see?
Auger Ouger
that was fun... Now let's say Noah was told by God in one sense: "please build a boat and move from the shore till it is out of sight, I will lead you back to land when the moment is right."
Now say all Noah could know is what was written but God moved a piece of the land mass of earth and essentially built multiple continents. This provides two potential locations on a time line in fourth dimensional space. Where Noah could have been traveling away from the land mass itself (say NE) where the land mass breaks with the kinetic energy of the break guiding the broken portion of the land mass towards the (say SW) oppisite direction of Noah's travel and a flood from a break overtakes the shoreline and a bit further in. How would you know if the shoreline was flooded or moved to what is then a new continent?
So in conclusion former Dad, yes I don't like you and no, you make math no fun and you are the one that puts people through hell. Jerk...
Auger Ouger
What if Christ only wanted to hang out with his friends?
You know what bothers me a little at this point in my life, and I mean specifically, when smart people make smart people think that just because I was birthed surrounded by the U.S. Adiz they are included in my gains. It's like saying "help stupid with stupid and their stupid gains."
And this auto-deservation of freedom crap amidst this sociology, I mean dang, no way man, no way. Not to mention trying to put stagnate refusal into words and it's vapid fill in the gap moderations to keep things
as arbitrantly harmful as themselves. I hate reverse-sarcasm, it makes me have to think like a German wanting to kill Hitler.
Plus, I could use a theraputic outlet I can trust. This dubery of which laizon I network my sanity to and which person is supposed to be allocative as a result. How dare you attempt to assertain interuptions of my voice for purposes of trickery and/or and complamentative sense of accomplishment. ESPECIALLY WHEN I DON'T HAVE A BAYONETTED RIFLE YOU 7.62 DEADMEN!!!
By that last one I meant the hope of a new age where man can target and aquire a target by identing it as sycophantic, obsequious or otherwise duely noted by the Holy Bible as cowardly.
A life where every idiosyncratic movement of my persona is part of an ever-loving God instead of the tribulation of some madman's ever-annoying algorithm.
I hate being told what to do when authority can be so well allocated it just is authority and when that flagrantly banal state of mind where some indoorsy type sits and waits predatorily to be herald in some glorious acclimation of fault being that that they are of absolutely no consequence whatsoever other than apathy.
..decides to step up and get offended that their Daddy taught them they're included or they aren't popular and I'm just waiting here like "damn, I know what you mean, they ain't want share to much beer with me back then and look at their kegger now, how come they even gotta be at the location of beer in time...oh right yeah whatever.
..decides to step up and get offended that their Daddy taught them they're included or they aren't popular and I'm just waiting here like "damn, I know what you mean, they ain't want share to much beer with me back then and look at their kegger now, how come they even gotta be at the location of beer in time...oh right yeah whatever.
Hi, I have a history of being mentally abused by a KGB spy posing as a Military officer in the U.S. army, a friend that's kind of wussy and gross that might need a peter test and security containment, a potentially raped and tortured mom (actions that would be rootly caused by those needing intimidation to be empowered, not men (OTL Boys)) for all the free world to act deaf to, a new way of life that completely contradicts having ever been under a coward's wing, tatical earf and my will to seperate myself from those that would propose a neccesity to referencing such amidst my tranquility for the purposes of proliferating more annoyances in my life, an alienated sister, a potentially dead grandmother, and at some point the sociology of perhaps the most blasphemous nation on earf asking me to verify a trajectory by important Muff reasoning in one sense, that better not have been a professional spy ring duo outside Amante Coffe Shop, street experience and covert initiatives, a heck of a corner to back into, I miss my friends from The Shelter and I think my dog died a natural death.
Anyone out there I know isn't a friend of the world?
In Jesus name I pray, Amen
Auger Ouger
What if I was born and placed into a torutre chamber of unprecented accuracy and my brain was forced to develop and grow at rates otherwise found to be unnatural?
You know when the gooey stuff gets stuck so you wind up on a straight line that sort of curves off instead of finishing and then you eat some mushrooms and get buzzed by the Central Intelligence Agency and realize you just aren't sure what to do after four years of implied not implying training, but since your on a straight line anyways and you learn you can make a man tell another man he wants the other man's penis but it's your choice if it's recognizantly pertinent to their actions and then you realize at the time you meant well in the long run but they were seriously black, and that your former dad probably get's off at night by going KKKMGB
transitorpheliadenialbilitis? Yeah, it's like that.
Auger Ouger
And you know how it really isn't funny but growing up you suddenly decided to apply the fact that if you just mummble the way you used to people either go about their business or atleast act like it's somebody else's that makes them who they are anyways?
-AO
I think I'm expected in one sense at this point to atleast functionally seek a moment of solace in fallic debauchery. I'd much rather a couch with no risk of hurt feelings where having to have sex is not of pertinence to my silenced MP5 adjudication of a dead friend with those that killed him all immpossible to find and everything "b/c some OTL boy said so."
-AO
I don't think I should have to laugh just 'cause '72 pineapples is a coward though I could use a good one that isn't being monitored and influenced by the void of the damned.
Post a Comment